What does it take to turn an underperforming business into roaring success?
Discover how one of Australia's most successful hotel publicans turned his $100 backyard beer garden into a $100 million pub empire.
In this straightforward and down-to-earth Australian style, Stephen J. Hunt outlines the blueprint and frameworks he uses to turn failing and under-performing business into multi-million-dollar successes. Hunt draws on his own dishwasher-to-pub-mogul story to provide readers with an actionable roadmap to formulating an idea, raising money, recruiting employees, fending off competitors, and, eventually, cashing out.
You'll learn how to:
- turn your passion into profit and assess the right business opportunities for you
- rebrand (on a budget) to exponentially increase the value of a business
- develop a bullet-proof team culture that creates loyalty for life
- negotiate the best price when buying or selling a business
- pitch to investors using language they understand and value.
Whether you're buying, selling or reinvigorating an online or 'bricks or mortar' business, or trying to improve your career prospects, this step-by-step guide shows you how to use simple principles, systems and procedures to quickly (and easily) unlock vast value from any business.